In the first issue of our magazine, we've aimed to capture the heart and soul of the beautiful game across 112 pages of lovely uncoated paper.
It's been quite a journey to reach this stage and we are so proud to be able to make Issue One available. It's a must have for any football fan, but also great as a gift.
It has a global feel, with articles covering football in Spain, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, France, Germany and England, whilst we have also tapped into some of things that make the experience of playing the game at a local level so special.
In addition to this, we have interviewed fans of various ages and backgrounds about what their clubs and national teams mean to them, and really feel that we have captured something that we can't wait for you to read.
We wanted to make a publication for people as passionate as us about the game, so haven't included a single advert, just a host of articles that mainly focus on underdog stories and the things that made us fall in love with football in the first place.
- Mexico and the fifth game curse
- Deportivo de La Coruña: one of the greatest comebacks in history
- Fabio Quagliarella's incredible 2018-19 season
- Yohan Cabaye: technique and modesty
- The Superclásico of 2018
- Hamburg: relegated for the first time in their history
- Barcelona: how the culture and creativity of the city are reflected by it's largest team
- Leicester City: the legacy of the unbelievable title triumph
- Exclusive Interviews with Fans
- Various short articles focused around the experiences of being a fan and playing the game at local level.
And much more!
Thank you for all of your support
James from Escapismo
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to bulk orders or stocking the magazine.